Complete project management system
iDelPi software gives you complete functionality from estimates to final work completion, all integrated within a single software system.
- Easily create estimates and print professional looking detailed bid letters for construction project auctions in few easy steps.
- Define separate phases and cost types for labor, material and equipment costs as required for each project.
- Create project contracts and contract items to keep track of billed and unbilled project costs.
- Keep track of each project's progress and ongoing activities using project status report.
- Record all project activities (time sheet) done by labor, staff and subcontractors. Additionally create site environment log, weather and accident records, inspection log entries, minutes of meeting and punch list records.
Integrated job costing and job billing modules
Create standard phases, cost types and revenue groups. Quickly generate invoices based on contract items.
- You can define phases and cost type with rates as standard or specific to each project.
- You can have standard or separate labor and equipment rates for each project.
- Generate progressive, T&M invoices and retainage invoices.
- Record completed cost for each project phases and cost types.
- Create subcontracts for each subcontract work and record subcontract progress entries.
Complete purchase and inventory control system
You will be able to create multiple purchase orders, receive raw materials and record item consumption for each project.
- Create Request for Quote (RFQ).
- Generate purchase order based on RFQ for multiple shipping locations.
- Create Requisitions and generate purchase orders from it.
- Create stock receipts for pending purchase orders with just few clicks.
- Record raw material consumption entries for each project.
- Quickly view consumed and available stock for each project.
Integrated financial accounting system
iDelPi has integrated accounting module which reflects all the purchase costs, expenses and revenue in general ledger, trial balance and balance sheet reports.
- Define ledger posting for each type of project expense including labor, equipment and raw materials.
- Define multiple bank accounts supported by check printing facility.
- Create cash journals, debit notes, credit notes and adjustment entries.
- Generate purchase and subcontract invoices.
- Make supplier and subcontractor payments. Send check notifications automatically.
- Define chart of accounts as per company needs.
Robust and flexible administration module
iDelPi software comes with an advanced administration module with following features.
- Create multiple users and user groups. Assign access level for screens and reports to each user group.
- Data import wizard for suppliers, items and customers.
- Define your own number sequence for each document type such as estimates, invoices, purchase orders etc.
- Create and open multiple financial years.
- Define email templates for transmittal and pay stubs
- Complete auditrail tracking
- Ability to copy master data between companies.
- Flexible report template designer tool for invoices, purchase orders, estimates etc.